Tate Tots follows a planned Christian weekday education curriculum for children, ages 12 months to 4 years old, that will encourage your child to learn through developmental centers including art, blocks, manipulatives, dramatic play, sensory, and literacy. Enrichment includes a daily Music & Movement Program, STEM labs, and Bible blessings.
Our program combines many resources including Bob Jones and A Beka curriculums (3 & 4 year olds) and WEE Learn and Innovations Comprehensive Curriculum (12 month olds - 2 year olds) to provide a superior foundation for the pre-kindergarten years.
Days & Hours of Operation
Tate Tots follows a school year calendar, offering a three day and a two day option. Students may attend Monday/Wednesday/Friday from 8:30am - 3:00pm or Tuesday/Thursday 8:30am - 3:00pm. For an additional fee, before and after care are offered from 7:30am – 8:30am and 3:00pm – 4:00pm. Five day a week classes offered depending on availability. Tate Tots closely follows surrounding school districts’ holiday schedules including being closed in the Summer.
Registration for the 2018-2019 school year begins on March 1st. Families wishing to enroll should fill out and turn in the Pre-Enrollment form and fees to secure the child's space in class. Families may request a tour through the office phone or email.
The following is required to secure your child’s class enrollment:
- An annual, non-refundable registration & supply fee
- An annual STEM fee (for 3 and 4 year old classes only)
- A completed Pre-Enrollment Form, followed up with a completed online enrollment packet
- A copy of your child’s current immunizations must be on file by the first day of class
Daily Guidelines & Supplies
- 3 & 4 year olds must be potty trained before school starts.
- All children will need to bring a mid-morning snack and a well-balanced lunch.
- If your child is in diapers, please provide enough diapers and wipes for the entire day.
- Extra set of clothes, including underwear and socks.
- Labeled sippy cup (12 months - 2’s).
- Security item for rest time (blanket, teddy bear, pacifier, etc.).
- Personal nap mat covered with large pillow case or other fitted covering.